The Resource The arrival
- The arrival
- Statement of responsibility
- Shaun Tan
- In this wordless graphic novel, a man leaves his homeland and sets off for a new country, where he must build a new life for himself and his family
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2008
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2007.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2007
- Children's Book of the Year Award (Children's Book Council of Australia), Picture Book of the Year, 2007.
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Books: Picture Books
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 2007
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2007
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Book of the Year, 2007.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2007.
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2007
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2008.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Premier's Prize, 2006.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Award for Children's Books, 2006.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2008
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2006
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The arrival
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The arrival
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/0g_qLPNxGCY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/0g_qLPNxGCY/">The arrival</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/">Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...