The Resource "A hard day's night"
- "A hard day's night"
- Statement of responsibility
- Miramax Films ; produced by Walter Shenson ; directed by Richard Lester
- A lively, good-natured spoof of "Beatlemania" portraying a frantic 36 hours in the lives of the rock group
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Gilbert Taylor ; editor, John Jympson ; musical director, George Martin ; songs by John Lennon, Paul McCartney
- Intended audience
- Rated G
- Language note
- Closed captioned. In English and French
- The Beatles, Wilfrid Brambell, Norman Rossington, Victor Spinetti
- Series statement
- Miramax collector's series
- live action
ContextContext of "A hard day's night"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "A hard day's night"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/BWFrGXeU_jw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/BWFrGXeU_jw/">"A hard day's night"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/#NED"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/">Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.