The Resource "G" is for gumshoe : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- "G" is for gumshoe : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Title remainder
- a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- For PI Kinsey Milhone, danger comes with the job-but she never expects to find herself at the top of a hit man's list...G IS FOR GAME...When Irene Gersh asks PI Kinsey Millhone to locate her elderly mother Agnes, whom she hasn't heard from in six months, it's not exactly the kind of case Kinsey jumps for. But a girl's gotta pay her bills, and this should be easy money-or so she thinks. Kinsey finds Agnes in a hospital. Aside from her occasional memory lapses, the octogenarian seems fine. And frightened. G IS FOR GUN...Kinsey doesn't know what to make of Agnes's vague fears and bizarre ramblings, but she's got her own worries. It seems Tyrone Patty, a criminal she helped put behind bars, is looking to make a hit. First, Kinsey's car is run off the road, and then days later, she's almost gunned down, setting in motion a harrowing cat and mouse game... G IS FOR GUMSHOE So Kinsey decides to hire a bodyguard. With PI Robert Dietz watching her 24/7, Kinsey is feeling on edge...especially with their growing sexual tension. Then, Agnes dies of an apparent homicide, Kinsey realizes the old lady wasn't so senile after all-and maybe she was trying to tell her something? Now Kinsey's determined to learn the truth...even if it kills her
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 1991.
- Shamus Award for Best P.I. Novel, 1991.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Kinsey Millhone mysteries
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of "G" is for gumshoe : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "G" is for gumshoe : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/H9g5ZchlblQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/H9g5ZchlblQ/">"G" is for gumshoe : a Kinsey Millhone mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/#NED"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/">Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...