The Resource Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Statement of responsibility
- by J.K. Rowling
- It's the darkest year yet for Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling's hero in the Harry Potter series. In Rowling's fifth book Harry finds himself and Dumbdelore under scrutiny by the Ministry of Magic which refuses to alert the community and acknowledge the terrifying truth that Voldemort has returned. Harry's other challenges include: - Hogwarts having a High Inquisitor - Facing an overwhelming course load as the fifth years prepare for their Ordinary Wizarding Levels examinations (O.W.L.s) - Distressing changes in the Gryffindor Quidditch team lineup - Vivid dreams about long hallways and closed doors - Ever-increasing pain in his lightning-shaped scar Harry faces the difficult transition into adulthood, when adult heroes are revealed to be fallible, and matters that seemed black-and-white suddenly come out in shades of gray
- Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery, 2004.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2004.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2006.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2005.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2003
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2004
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Harry Potter (Original series)
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/erxcxaUEFOc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/resource/erxcxaUEFOc/">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ned.lib.tx.us/">Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Marion & Ed Hughes Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...